Privacy is very important to us. In the following document, we will let you know what personal data we process, why we process it, for how long and what your rights are.
Who is the administrator?
Privacy Manager on belgium-webcams.com is Advertising agency Mrazici.com, based Luční 195, 41002 Chotěšov, CZ, ID: 718892001.
How can you contact us?
Please use email in case of a query: email@example.com
When do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data when sending a contact form within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter „the Regulation”).
If we submit a contact form or a comment form, we process the following personal data:
- Email address
- Message text
This personal data must be processed in order to create a service offer, negotiate this offer or in order to answer your question. Such processing is allowed by Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation. This personal data will be processed by the Administrator. during negotiations on the conclusion of the contract or discussion of the question raised, no later than 1 year from your request, unless you give your consent to further processing.
Who else can access your personal data?
No one. The administrator does not cooperate with other entities that may have access to your personal data.
What are your rights?
Please note that you have these rights under the Privacy Act:
- you have the right to request information from us about your personal data, or to request a copy of this personal data,
- you have the right to ask us for an explanation regarding the processing of personal data,
- you have the right to request access to this data from us and to have it updated or corrected,
- you have the right to request the deletion of this personal data from us - however, this deletion will result in the termination of the contract negotiations or discussion of the question raised and will only take place if the administrator's interests do not override your privacy,
- you have the right to contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection or a court in case of doubts about the observance of obligations related to the processing of personal data.
These are necessary cookies without which it would not be possible to operate the site or the service you requested. They include, for example, technically necessary cookies, including ensuring IT security, cookies for storing your chosen settings (eg language settings), cookies necessary for communication (eg load balancing cookies), basic cookies for advertising operation (eg limiting the number of displayed ads), cookies for compliance with the conditions of access to our site and basic cookies for the possibility of testing new site solutions. By browsing and using this site, you agree to it.